Home Buying in Palm Desert>Question Details

Insdoc, Home Buyer in Palm Desert, CA

all things being equal, Desert Horizon, Indian Ridge or Duna La Quinta

Asked by Insdoc, Palm Desert, CA Mon Oct 17, 2011

Answers

4
Drive the areas. That is the only sure way you know what area is right for you.
Indian Ridge would be my selection, but you should play the different courses to see which you prefer.
As a realtor specializing in South Palm Desert you may want to also consider Ironwood Country Club .
Ironwood Country Club is a private member-owned country club, Ironwood Country Club offers gracious living and recreation set high above the valley floor in the secluded foothills of the Santa Rosa Mountains. There are two magnificent golf courses, the North and the South, plus 14 tennis courts (including a Stadium Court). Unlike most private clubs in the Palm Springs area, the South Course plays with no homes on the course. The North Course rewards challenging play with stunning views of the mountains and valley floor. The clubhouse has a private dining room, lounge, his and her locker rooms, main dining room, outside dining and a fitness center with spa treatment rooms. Ironwood offers great opportunities and value.
The club is offering some great membership opportunities that I can forward to you . .

As an owner of two properties in Ironwood Country Club and living in The Summit I would love to give you a tour of this special place in South Palm Desert, California

Club Status: Private

Course: 36 Holes

Course Architects: Desmond Muirhead Ted Robinson, Sr.

Year Opened: 1973

Number of Homes: 1050

So just give me a call at 760-668-7939 or email me at Pcyphers@windermere.com
As a realtor and a resident of Indian Ridge Country Club, I think the newer homes, floorplans & views at Indian Ridge make it a plus. Indian Ridge has 5 condo floorplans to chose from as well as higher end single family residences. If you are considering a golf membership, it would be a good choice since there are many golfing events held throughout the year and two beautiiful Arnold Palmer designed courses. As a golf member you would also have access to a newly remodeled health club & spa, tennis and many social activities in the clubhouse.

Please contact me if I can be of further assistance.

Carolyn Voet
Committed to Excellence
Windermere Real Estate
41990 Cook St., Bldg I, Suite 801
Palm Desert, CA 92211
License #01505751
760/774-6510 (cell)
http://www.CarolynVoet.com
http://www.CarolynVoet.MyWindermere.com
MailTo:CVoet@Windermere.com