Home Buying in Midwest City>Question Details

Kittenpat1, Home Buyer in Midwest City, OK

again does a veteran with 100% disability get help with property taxes? who do Icontact? Please answer

Asked by Kittenpat1, Midwest City, OK Mon Nov 12, 2012

Answers

4
Yes, call your local DAV to get the proper paper work to fill out. We do.
Good afternoon:

The Answer is yes: Do exactly what Mr Koenig said to do: Also like Dutch Dutch stated, Thank You for serving our country and keeping us free:
Mr Koenig did an excellent job of answering. There is nothing I can add except, Thank you for your service.

Dutch Revenboer
Flat Iron Realty Group
Edmond, OK
405.590.6563

PS. Interested in learning how get totally out of debt AND get and pay off a 30 year fixed mortgage in 6-10 years, all with the same money you are spending now?

Check out this short 8 minute video at http://HomePaidOff.com

No hocus-pocus, no gimmicks. Same system endorsed by Dave Ramsey & Susie Orman.

FREE to my clients!
Hi there and thank you for your service.

As a veteran with 100% service-related disability, you are eligible to be exempt from paying property taxes. If you live in Oklahoma County and own a home, you'll need to contact the OK County Assessor's office at (405) 713-1200. There is a form you will fill out and return with proof of disability. I believe there is a cutoff each year, so check it out and send in your forms as soon as possible so you can claim your tax exemption. Thank you, and I hope you had a great Veteran's Day.