alannent@com…, Home Buyer in Cocoa, FL

after viewing many areas in florida i am considering carnaval grove, cocoa because i will be looking for land from 1 to 3 acre.

Asked by alannent@comcast.net, Cocoa, FL Sat Dec 29, 2012

why are there so many forclosures

Answers

4
Canaveral Groves is a community of acreage size lots that meet the requirement of the buyer longing to be the country squire. Homes of various size and designs help make this area unique. Being almost central to the county make access to shopping and the beaches easy. The Beach Line expressway is minutes away for easy access to Orlando or to the beaches.
Canaveral Groves, Cocoa area have many vacant partials of land in the size that you are looking for. I have several acres of land listings available and have access to all of the other MLS properties. As Matthew stated the foreclosures are a result of the down sizing of the Space industry. I am available to assist in your property search, please call me at: (321) 412-7827.

James (Jim) Webster, Realtor
Real Living Bobby Mutter Realty Group
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 29, 2012
Thank you for your inquiry/question. The area is county not city. Therefore owners can build what they like. I have taken a close look of the sales for the last year and the present inventory of homes for sale in the Canaveral Grove area.
The area has been slowly built up since the late 70's. Most of the foreclosure in the last year have been with older homes that probably either got refinanced during the housing bubble of the early 2000's or were purchased during that bubble. We had a very difficult 4 years after the 'bubble burst'.
Our market is now in recovery and doing quite well. In fact there are presently only 19 homes in Canaveral Grove on the market. All except 3 are standard for sale homes. 2 are foreclosures and 1 is a short sale.
This tells me this area has 'cleaned up' and has moved back to normal. The deals are still very good if you looking for a quality home on acreage. Contact me right away if you would like to have a current list of available properties. My cell/txt # is 321-626-0130. I look forward to working with you.
Unfortunately, the Canaveral Groves area wasn't immune from the housing crash and like other areas it has it's fair share of distressed properties. If you have further questions about this area I have a good amount of sales in there in the past few years. Give me a call at 321-652-3896 for your real estate needs.

Matt Hausmann
The "House Man"
Hartung Real Estate
321-652-3896