Home Buying in Escalon>Question Details

Lisa, Renter in Escalon, CA

after filing a quit claims deed how long after can you buy a home?

Asked by Lisa, Escalon, CA Thu Sep 20, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:



Filing a quit claim deed itself has nothing to do with your ability or inability to buy. However, if you're still on the mortgage but you quit claimed your rights to the property, it is most likely the debt still follows you.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 28, 2012
I am not sure what exactly your speaking about. If you mean a deed in lieu of foreclosure, it is 3 years from the trustee sale date. If you signed a quit claim deed and co-signed for some one I need to know the specifics of what exactly your talking about. I offer the CHF Access half percent down payment program with a minimum 580 fico score which can also contribute towards your closing costs as well. I specialize in Under 640 Fico Score Loans and offer credit repair at no cost to raise fico scores to qualify. Here is a flyer and a needs list to qualify. Any questions give me a call?

CHF Access half percent down flyer, pdf
Sheryl Arndt, standard needs list checked, pdf

CHF Access income limits http://tinyurl.com/8lzf8he


Sheryl Arndt, Broker – Sr. Loan Officer
DRE# 01440252
NMLS# 297251
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 27, 2012

What was the quit claim deed for? Need more information to be able to help you.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 20, 2012

Quit Claim Deed from a property in good standing for a divorce?
Quit Claim Deed because you cosigned for someone and now they are refinancing.

This question needs some more detail for us to help you!

0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 20, 2012
Did you quit claim deed in lieu to the bank? It is better to ask from a lender so that they have to do the due diligence for you to get a loan.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 20, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer