Proger.thomas, Real Estate Pro in Owensboro, KY

advise what neighborhood to look for close to mccarren for first home for single 28 yr old (low or no hoa fees) with best resale future.

Asked by Proger.thomas, Owensboro, KY Thu May 26, 2011

Answers

8
I would look at homes West of the Strip and close to the 215 freeway which goes right into the airport. I would focus on foreclosures, 3 bed home, built in the last 6 years selling under $100,000. The cash flow on rentals is returning close to 20%, and the sales of well located properties is strong. Check out the free list.

David Cooper! Las Vegas Foreclosure Investor in Bank Owned REOs. Save 20% with Freee List
email: davidcooper@lasvegaswinner.org or +1-7024997037
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 26, 2011
Ashok, you do realize that David Cooper is not an active licensed agent, and can not legally advertise properties, let alone put out offers, or open escrow?
David,
I am interested to talk to you, let me know your comfortable time and number to call you tomorrow (7/8)
As a single 28 yr old male, a condo on Tropicana west of the 15 freeway would probably work best for you. If you can afford it, a 2 bedroom condo would have better appreciation potential.

DAVID COOPER Foreclosure Specialist in Las Vegas with 35 years investing experience. For a Free List of Bargain Homes, click website or Call +1-702-355-8807
Hello Proger,

It's highly recommended that you work with a licensed real estate agent; we can provide you non-opinionated advice, and send you some great recommended and available properties.

I hope your search is going well.

Cheers.

- -
I like west of the 5 freeway and close to Tropicana. You can get to McCarren by freeway or surface streets.

DAVID COOPER Foreclosure Specialist in Las Vegas with 35 years Investing Experience. For a Free list of bargain homes, click website or Call +1-702-355-8807
Rain is not a major issue in Las Vegas. Good insulation and a top quality AC unit is a bigger concern when it hits 118 degrees.

David Cooper! Las Vegas Foreclosure Investor in Bank Owned REOs at 20% off. For Freee Daily List email davidcooper@lasvegaswinner.org or Call +1-7024997037
This is a reply. Thanks for the info. I am lurking in cyber Vegas and I can tell you it's not nearly as much fun as being there.

Are there flooding issues in certain areas that I should avoid. I know it doesn't rain often but when it does people couldn't get to work in the casino area and I know traffic came to a halt.