Home Buying in Stroudsburg>Question Details

Kleini Corsi…, Home Buyer in Stroudsburg, PA

about the taxes, 689 Woodwind Formally Wedgewood Ct Stroudsburg, PA 18360 will pay just state taxes or are there others, and how much.

Asked by Kleini Corsino, Stroudsburg, PA Sun Jan 27, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3093029634-689-Woodwind-Forma…

Answers

5
Kleini,
The current taxes are as follows.
County Assessment 47,660
Cnty&Muni Taxes 1,680.01
School Taxes 7,499.77
Total Taxes 9,303.70
There is also a one time 1% transfer tax on the sale amount.
In addition, when considering purchasing this particular home:
BUYERS and their agent RESPONSIBLE FOR turning on ANY AND ALL UTILITIES NEEDED FOR INSPECTIONS if winterized ALONG WITH SEPTIC LID EXPOSURE IF APPLICABLE. ANY APPLIANCES LEFT ARE NOT GUARANTEED. MINIMUM 2% earnest money deposit and proof of funds REQUIRED WITH CASH OFFER RECENT PREQUAL IF FINANCING.
Hope this helps. I can send you additional information if necessary.
Kriss
The taxes mentioned on the listing for this house are school, county, & local which are billed annually. The State taxes for the sale of this house are 2% of the Sales price. That is usually paid half (or 1%) by the Seller & half (1% )by the Buyer). I would have to check the address closer to see if there is a local transfer tax of .5 to 1%. Let me know if you would like me to look into this for you.
Dear Kleini,
You will pay $9,304 in total taxes on this home. This is a good buy in a good neighborhood. Is this the one you are interested in? I could help you with a private showing and help with your search.
Ed :)
Thanks for the question: The total taxes are $9,303 ($7,500 are school taxes and $1,680 are municipal taxes). If you wish to furnish your email, I will be happy to forward the complete listing report and property tax records. Thanks, Kris Collis, ABR
There should be just COUNTY PROPERTY TAXES
If in doubt, this would be the reason for doing a Title Search with a Title Company.
No one would know this off the top of their head.