Michelle Tra…, Home Buyer in Waddell, AZ

ability for a VA Loan I am the veteran, but have no income, my husband had bad credit because we have a forclosure (12/2010), our household income is

Asked by Michelle Tracy-hyla, Waddell, AZ Mon Jul 2, 2012

ability for a VA Loan
I am the veteran, but have no income, my husband had bad credit because we have a forclosure (12/2010), our household income is 81k. Do we have any chance of being able to buy by 8/2013?

Answers

3
Jason Coleman’s answer
Yes, two yrs after foreclosure va allows new loans. However usually need at least a 600_640 fico score for va. We require a 640 so have your husband g
et a secured credit card and build credit over the next 6 months.
Jason Coleman
602_451_5472
Peoples mtg
Loan Officer
Savingsandloans@yahoo.com
yes give a call 623-326-5250 I will help you
VA loan is one of the best and friendliest. Take about 40% of your monthly household income, in your case it 's $2700.00 or $2160.00 if the amount you indicated is before Tax. Out of that deduct all of your minimum required monthly credit cards,car,child support and alimony payment or any other monthly payments you may have,be sure not to count any of your household expenses. What ever is left is the amount you can afford to pay as house payment interest rate are great try to start with a Real Estate Broker before you do any thing.I know a very good one in Goodyear who also live in Waddell. Good luck