Allthings41, Home Buyer in Bridgeton, NJ

10 years ago I inherited a old house & had to re-finance it, now I am ready to purchase a new home & still owe $23,000.00, what can I do?

Asked by Allthings41, Bridgeton, NJ Wed Sep 18, 2013

Answers

3
Put in on the market with our office (Century 21 Hughes-Riggs Realty) and we can get you started looking for a new home for you. Please call 609-501-1865.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 19, 2013
Do you know what your house is worth in the market today?
If the home is worth more then you owe, no problem, list the current home, once sold you can pay off the current home and purchase another.
If the current home is worth less then what is owed. Then your "under water" and you have a few different ways you can go. Give my office a call and we'll guide you through the process.
Paul Rixon
Rixon Realty Inc.
609-827-7555
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 19, 2013
I currently have a Realator to sell it but things are NOT working out with them and I was looking for other options.....the property assess at $29, 000. And I just dropped the price to $25, 000 just to move it......I just want to sell without being too much in the hole.......ready to move.......thanks
Flag Thu Sep 19, 2013
Sell the old one and buy a new one.
See if you'll qualify to hold onto the old one while purchasing a new one.
Take an equity line on the old one to purchase a new one.
There's lots of things you can do. Really depends on your intentions/plans for the old.
Web Reference: http://www.dianeglander.com