rob williams, Home Buyer in 11787

2 weeks after closing date seller wants buyer to pay mortgage comittment extension

Asked by rob williams, 11787 Mon Jul 21, 2008

Answers

5
This question is unclear. If the buyer has delayed the closing date, then different kinds of things need to be adjusted at closing. For example, there are extra days of property taxes now involved. Most lawyers I know would push that cost to the seller because they still had title up until the closing.
See if the mortgage broker will pick it up.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 12, 2011
This is definitely a situation where the Attorney and the Mortgage Broker will have to guide you on. Listen carefully to their instructions and good luck
The term and financial consequences 'after closing date' is something that has to be resolved between your lawyer and the seller's attorney. As a purchaser, let your legal people tend to this matter, then make decisions accordingly.
The best thing to do is Buyer should talk to their Attorney and Mortgage Broker. They can guide you properly. The Buyer's Attorney may be able to resolve with Seller's Attorney.
If you need further information please email me @ jzilpelwar@yahoo.com or call me, work 631-941-4111 x 336...Good Luck.....