Home Buying in Glendale>Question Details

Tony, Other/Just Looking in Glendale, AZ

7244 w missouri ave is good or bad area

Asked by Tony, Glendale, AZ Fri Apr 6, 2012

Answers

4
Tony, it is by the Arizona Cardinals stadium. However I would say 59th av and Missouri is a very rough neighborhood with alot of crime. That is two miles east of 72nd and Missouri. I am not a real estate agent but a mortgage banker and have lived here on the west side 40 yrs. The agents have to be careful what they say concerning area. If you would like to email me with any other questions feel free to get an honest opinion.

Jason Coleman
savingsandloans@yahoo.com
602-451-5472
Peoples Mortgage
When it comes to any safety/crime related issues, it's always best to contact the local police department with all your questions, hear all there is to hear firsthand. If unfamiliar with the area(s) do revisit more than once and at different times of day, possibly chat with locals/neighbors. Real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase/rent, or not, in specific neighborhoods.
http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/
https://www.crimereports.com/
http://www.homefair.com/
Hi Tony,

That is such a subjective question. If you have children and are concerned about sex offenders, you can research this website, azdps.gov. You can research the grade schools for their "grading", and there are a lot of websites for crime statistics.

I've seen areas of the valley that may have been considered a "bad" area go through some drastic revitalization, with the 101 completed, the Cardinals Stadiium, new restraurants opening and other infra structure coming into play. These things have huge impact on making an area desirable.

The "flippers" are still very active in going into neighborhoods and renovating homes bringing the value of the area up.

I suggest taking a look at the property, do some homework and make you own conclusion.

Let me know if I can be of any further help.

Johnese "George" James, Designated Broker
Cabrillas Realty Services
602-390-9798
Hi Tony,

Cabrillas Realty Services
602-390-9798