Home Buying in North End>Question Details

Melisa, Both Buyer and Seller in Garden Grove, CA

2128 w. heights dr. i love this place..almost exactly 'my type', however, are those apts next door?

Asked by Melisa, Garden Grove, CA Mon Jan 10, 2011

Answers

5
Melisa, I pulled up that listing and the great news is that I can beat that price having a brand new home built for you in the North End! That home only had 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and was only 1,394 sq. ft. without a garage.

I have closed homes with over 50 separate builders here in the Boise area in my nearly 20 years as a Realtor, so if you wanted, we could find the right lot (so you can know what the neighbors are like) and then you design the house around the lot. For example, do you like corner lots, sunny vs shady back yard, single level or two story, etc.

It looks like you have to sell your home (possibly in Garden Grove) first, so that could give us the 3-5 months to build (depending on plan and builder). Of course, you can always check out my website for existing homes too.

Best of luck and hope I can assist!
Jim Paulson, CRS, GRI, EPRO, SFR
Owner/Broker - Progressive Realty Corp.
1-877-466-9648 toll free
Melisa, from the map I looked at, yes, there are apartments about .7 miles away as you drive, that are to the southeast of the property. Why do you ask?
Web Reference: http://www.iowemuchnow.com
Melisa,

This property is now liste as a "contingent short sale" which Tim Burroughs explained on the last answer. That does not mean that the seller would not consider a "back up offer" in case the first buyer does not complete the transaction or the 3rd party lender that has to approve the sale does not do so because of price, etc. In the meantime, the NorthEnd of Boise, ID has many places that are of this age and design. If you are interested in looking at additional homes that are available or want to see happens with this property, just let me know and I can assist you with this. It does not appear from what I can see that there are any apartments on either side but only additional checking would verify that for certain.

Thank you for your time.
Sharon Walker
Melisa,

The property you wrote about is being sold as a "short sale" and they have accepted an offer between the buyer and seller. Now the listing agent will send the paperwork, the seller's hardship letter and seller's financials to the seller's lender(s) for their third-party approval of the agreement. If they decide to approve the contract then it will move forward to home inspection and appraisal, if needed.

The property up the hill and to the left is a single family home on Ridgeline and is just one family's home.

Let me know if you need any additional information or you would like to search for homes in that area of town.
Hi Melissa,
Yes, this is great home, alot of upgrades and quality remodeling and in a great area.

I don't see any apartment next door, just large a "castle" to the rear of the home.

So, do you already have your home on the market or are you waiting?

Dave Kangas
Serenity Real Estate
davekangas1@gmail.com
208-841-0580