Home Buying in Boynton Beach>Question Details

Mark, Home Buyer in Naples, FL

40 single male professional looking for townhome Boynton/Delray. Lake/lakeview with land around the house, perhaps an end unit. Suggestions?

Asked by Mark, Naples, FL Sun Oct 7, 2012

Answers

14
Hey Mark,

Did you ever find what you were looking for?

Cornell T. Adams Jr.
The Keyes Company
10921 Jog Rd suite 152, Boynton Beach, FL 33437
(561) 900-4134
CornellTAdams@gmail.com
Hi Mark,

I've got a solution for you. How about a membership to a health club where you can use a great gym and lap pool and a nice house on the lake with low HOA fee? If you like that, call me and we'll talk more.

Violetta Polyakov
Broker/Owner
Florida Home Consulting, Inc
Mark,
Here are a few examples of places available at this time. For the price range you are suggesting - a lake view is not your only option. If you have found an agent to work with, congratulations. If not, I will be happy to assist.

Take care,
Tamela
561-436-7727
ps you can reach me by clicking on the contact at the top right.
Dear Mark,

There are a number of options available to you depending on a number of factors including location, budget, whether or not you need a garage, what amount of monthly association fees is acceptable, if you have pets, the list goes on.

The best thing you can do in today's active market is clearly define your housing objectives and determine what areas will meet your needs. Inventory levels are very low and finding homes is a much more difficult task than it was a few month ago. If you would like to further discuss your particular situation and put together a game plan to meet your goals please feel free to contact me at your convenience for a complimentary consolation. I would be honored to be on the list of Realtors® you may choose to interview to assist you and your family find the perfect Florida home.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
If you don't mind spending a bit less,$(under 300,000) you can find townhomes with water views in Watersedge and Mariner Townhouse in Boynton Beach.

Based on the $300-$500,000 price range mentioned below, you'll find Boynton Beach townhomes wiht lakeviews in these communities: Estancia at Boynton Beach, Waterside Townhomes,Mariners Way, and The Harbors. In Delray Beach, your waterview selection is limited to: Inlet Cove, Delray Beach Club.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
I'd love to help, call me when you are free. Enjoy your Sunday Football, the games are everywhere!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
I did just review the price range you stated earlier, thank you Mark, $300-500k, with some land surrounding. many of the communities have HOA fees monthly, let me know if there is a maximum on that fee as well.

How shall I send you home options, normally done through client emails. have a great day!
561.400.6633 or feel free to email me your information.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
Excellent, what is the price range, how will you be purchasing the home and how quickly do you need to be in this new home? I ask simply due to the long process for lender approval of offer price for the many short sales on the market today. Is this a purchase just to clarify, not a rental correct?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
3 Bedroom, 2+ bath, preferably with a garage. Small dog allowed. Must have community pool for lap swimming and exercise room. Prefer on or near water. Prefer some land around the house and if possible some greenspace in or near the community.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
Hope you are enjoying your Sunday Mark. Thank you for inquiring about purchasing a new home here in Boynton/Delray, South Florida. Please call me at your earliest convenience to discuss your requirements so we may locate the best suitable home for you as quickly as possible. Do you have a time frame for move in? pets? prefer 2/3 bedroom, gated community, on or near the water, fitness center, near Atlantic Ave? price range for this new home? Once I have all your information, I will send specific properties along with details about the unit, community, taxes, square footage, etc to provide accurate information you will need to ensure a wise decision that works for you.

Feel free to call me at any time to share any of your requests, details, and price range so we can narrow down a search that fits your needs.

Thank you again, all the best. I look forward to hearing from you.

Susan Legge, P.A., CDPE, BPOR
Licensed Realtor, Certified Distressed Property Expert
Broker Price Opinion Resource Certified
Exit Realty Premier Properties
6177 Jog Road, Suite 5D
Lake Worth, Florida, 33467
561-400-6633
susanlegge.events@gmail.com
http://www.palmbeachREexpert.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
Hi Mark,

There are a number of townhomes in Boynton Beach & Delray Beach that are in your budget range. There are also many single family homes in gated communities that will give you more land around your house, a lakeview, and the privacy of having your own pool, plus a clubhouse with fitness center and swimming pool.

Please contact me directly and I will be happy to forward you information on what is currently available. I look forward to working with you.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
http://www.floridahouseseller.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
Dear Mark,

If you would like to get a list of current homes available, please feel free to contact me.

Sandy Gold - Realtor
The Infiniti Group International
561-860-3321
DestinationDreamHome@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
300-500. Need exercise facility/pool for lap swimming.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
What price range? Please call me to discuss your real estate needs.

Paul Saperstein
Re/Max Advantage Plus
Real Estate Broker-Associate
Direct Line 561-251-5296
Toll-free 888-363-5910
Fax 561-455-9884
paulsap@fdn.com
http://www.paulsaperstein.com

"DON'T MAKE A MOVE WITHOUT ME!"
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012