Home Buying in Delray Beach>Question Details

Mark, Home Buyer in Naples, FL

40 single male professional looking for 3 /2 townhome Boynton/Delray. Lake/lakeview with land around the house, perhaps an end unit. Suggestions?

Asked by Mark, Naples, FL Sun Oct 7, 2012

Answers

13
Hi Marc! Good evening.. I did a search for you in delray beach and there are a lot of great communities that you can go for that fit your criteria! One community is called Addison reserve I found a home that fits your criteria absolutely beautiful and under your budget. If you can send me your email I can send you the link through the multiple listing service so you can view it and I can search more for you and send you some other active listings in the area that fit your needs!

Hope I can be of assistance to you,

Christina Lagoudes
Christinalagoudes@keyes.com
561-289-4075
3/2+ Townhome, villa or single home within an association. Preferably with a garage. Small dog allowed. Must have community pool for lap swimming and exercise room. Prefer on or near water. Prefer some land around the house and if possible some greenspace/walking areas/park etc in or near the community. Price up to 450-500k.
Mark...thank you for replying! A small dog means 20 lbs. or less...does your pet fall within this criteria?
I will run a thorough search for you and send you options. One property for immediate consideration ...a single family home 3/3 with a pool on famous Swinton Ave. in the Historical District...just a few blocks off Atlantic Ave...There is a tenant in place now however the lease ends 10/31/12 and it will be available for viewing and it is awesome. It has a 1 car garage and an awesome pool/patio area with a privacy fenced backyard! Yeah!
Not on the water however just minutes from the beach!
Please send me your email add and I will forward the listing to you in addition to options that fit your needs! I appreciate you response and business!

Patti Brooks King, ASID, Realtor Associate
Illustrated Properties of Palm Beach
561.441.4704
Flag Mon Oct 8, 2012
Mark, here are 4 townhomes with water views within 8 minutes of the ocean or closer.
Listings: R3289648, R3304958, R3308171, R3309313
I would be happy to send you the new properties that match your criteria as they hit.
Jackie Allen 561-265-4663
Dear Mark,

There are a number of options available to you depending on a number of factors including location, budget, whether or not you need a garage, what amount of monthly association fees is acceptable, if you have pets, the list goes on.

The best thing you can do in today's active market is clearly define your housing objectives and determine what areas will meet your needs. Inventory levels are very low and finding homes is a much more difficult task than it was a few month ago. If you would like to further discuss your particular situation and put together a game plan to meet your goals please feel free to contact me at your convenience for a complimentary consolation. I would be honored to be on the list of Realtors® you may choose to interview to assist you and your family find the perfect Florida home.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Mark...You have stated a few desires for your search in real estate...however before I would offer any suggestions there are a few really important questions that must be answered that you did not mention in your search request UPFRONT.

So let's try this again!

1. DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS? If so then you must live in a "pet-friendly" townhome community. Single doesn't equal no pets...it just narrows down search options.

2. PURCHASE OR RENT?

3. BUDGET...EVERYBODY HAS ONE...You did not state that info upfront

4. WHAT IS YOUR TIME-FRAME FOR THIS TRANSACTION?

I look forward to hearing from you and have a good day!

Illustrated Properties of Palm Beach
139 N. County Rd
Palm Beach, FL 33480
561.441.4704
pbpattibrooks@gmail.com
There are some great townhomes in Boynton Beach off Federal Hwy that arebeautiful and inexpensive. E mail me that you are interested and I will send you some listings
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
Hi Mark,
Yes I have several for you to consider. My office is on Atlantic Ave in Delray and I am very familiar with the areas you are considering. Call or email me if you would like me to send the listings to you.

Cindy Bittner
Prudential Florida Realty
561-212-6793
cindybit007@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
Good afternoon mark !

I know you have had plenty of realtors answer your questions but I thought I'd answer you too! :) There are plenty of great communities in boca raton and delray beach that fit your criteria. Delray near Atlantic ave has some fantastic town homes with many young professionals and the architectural design on some of them is very modern and cool.. In boca raton there are also some great townhomes that are located in east boca with direct intracoastal views that are absolutely amazing!

If you'd like you can email me or call me with your information and I'd be more then happy to help you! I can send u the most up to date information of what you are looking for....and if you like what you see let me know and I can set up a time that works great for you so I show them to you!

I hope to talk to you soon!

Christina Lagoudes
Keyes Boca Bluw Lake Realtor
561-289-4075
Christinalagoudes@keyes.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
Hey Mark please call me or email so I can work on this with you thanks. Julie Rosenthal broker Property Brokers International Helping people buy sell and rent Florida real estate for 30 years. 561-827-6789 Julier6789@ Gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
Hi Mark,

There are a number of townhomes in Boynton Beach & Delray Beach that are in your budget range. There are also many single family homes in gated communities that will give you more land around your house, a lakeview, and the privacy of having your own pool, plus a clubhouse with fitness center and swimming pool.

Please contact me directly and I will be happy to forward you information on what is currently available. I look forward to working with you.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
http://www.floridahouseseller.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
Hi Mark,

There are a few options you have within your criteria. If you would like to chat for a few minutes getact more information on what is available, please feel free to contact me.

Regards

Sandy Gold - Realtor
The Infiniti Group International
DestinationDreamHome@gmail.com
561-860-3321
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
The "land" around the townhouse is going to be an issue. I'm not sure what you are looking for as far as a yard, or land, but it usually doesn't exist in a townhome capacity, at least not one of the newer built communities (last 10 years) where developers built as many as they could on the parcel that had.

For $400-$500k, you can find a nice property (townhouse or single family home) for sure.

I like Mallory Square in Delray Beach. There are 3 on the market right now (2 corner units) $384k- $449k. There are tons of other options in Boynton, a smaller list in Delray. (no land though)

If you send me your email address, I'll put you on an automated search and we can discuss the list via phone. Call/email anytime.

Warm Regards,

Jeremy Olsher
Broker
Mizner Residential Realty LLC
561-400-3737 cell
561-495-1516 office
jeremyolsher@gmail.com
http://www.mizrr.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012
There are 4 listings between 400k-500k on the market in a townhome capacity from Delray Beach to Ocean Ridge (north of Boynton) with a water view. MLS#'s are as follows
R3228268: Delray Beach- Inlet Cove (Off George Bush) 1400 sq ft 2br/2.5ba $429,000 (this one has been on the market for 376 days, no price change)
A1625957: Boynton Beach, FL- The Harbors (Off Gateway) 3b/2.5ba 1600 sq ft 2 car garage. $489,000 185 days on the market.
R3301489: Delray Beach- Pelican Harbor (Off Lindell and Federal) On a canal- Not the Intracoastal 2br/2.5ba 1598 sq ft under air $448,000- 66 days on the market
R3313952: Delray Beach Club Apts (Off A1A South of Linton Blvd). 2br/3.5ba 2744 sq ft under air- 1 car garage. $419,000. Condo Fees are $1131 a month. 8 days on the market.
I'd like your business, and am able and ready to work for you.

Jeremy Olsher

R
Flag Mon Oct 8, 2012
It's not, but it's a well built townhome,close to downtown Delray. I'd like the opportunity to email you listings that may work for you. Waterfront/views included. I'd like to show you all active options out there.
Flag Sun Oct 7, 2012
Mallory Square doesnt appear to be lake/lakeview.
Flag Sun Oct 7, 2012
up to 400-500k. Needs to have comm. pool and exercise. Would like a "younger" community.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 7, 2012