Home Buying in Mokena>Question Details

michellealle…, Home Buyer in Mokena, IL

20127 scott st mokena. Is this a forclosure? 187,000? and STILL a complete reno? need a roof ? Gutters? AC?Furnace? bank trying ot get whats owed?

Asked by michelleallen1726, Mokena, IL Thu Jan 3, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3098535277-20127-Scott-St-Mok…

Answers

2
This is a FannieMae HomePath property. It is a foreclosure. Please contact me direct or email me for specifics or to view: Hoffrealtors@yahoo.com
This house is a foreclosure and right now is available. These homes don't stay on the market long though. This price in this area should not be a complete reno, but may need some updating. No way to tell how much work is needed - only way is to look.

I would be happy to show you the house and give you an idea of what needs to be done, costs, etc. I have a lot of construction knowledge and can give you some ideas.

Please feel free to contact me.

Suzanne Hamilton
Managing Broker/Owner
RE Marketing Consultants, Inc.
888-788-9544
Suzanne@remarketingconsultants.com