Home Buying in Hemet>Question Details

Ann Hice, Home Buyer in Hemet, CA

720 s palm showed up again on trulia. is it back on the market?

Asked by Ann Hice, Hemet, CA Fri Mar 22, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3102400490-720-S-Palm-Ave-NA-Hemet-… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3102400490-720-S-Palm-Ave-Hem…

Answers

2
Unfortunately, this one's in escrow. Searching online is great, however you often times come across homes you like far too late, such as in this instance.

Your BEST option, if you're serious about purchasing a home is to get with a Realtor who knows the area and can help you through the process. That's the FIRST and foremost step in purchasing a home. Check with friends and family to see if they can refer someone to you or research sites, such as this one to find a good professional Realtor such as one of the few that already answered your question.

Your SECOND step is to get pre-qualified for a loan. AFTER you find a Realtor, he or she will have you meet with the lender that he or she uses regularly. This is important. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance or if you have any more questions. Good luck!

Ray Wright
Realtor & Certified Pre-foreclosure Specialist
Direct: 951-354-1303
Email: RayWright@kw.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 23, 2013
No, I am sorry it is still Pending and appears to be closing escrow soon. Are you looking for a property in this area? There are many others to consider. If you are interested, let me know and I will be glad to help you. Have a good weekend.
yes i lived there for 9 years and am considering coming back after i sell what i have here. what about a 2 bdrm condo in safe area?
Flag Sat Mar 23, 2013