Home Buying in Bedford>Question Details

Kim, Home Buyer in Bedford, MA

"Hartwell Farm" New TH in Bedford, Mass by Pulte Group

Asked by Kim, Bedford, MA Mon Jun 4, 2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi- I found the new townhome in Bedford, MA called "Hartwell Farm".This community is close to Hanscom field Air Base and is still under construction. We wasn't sure if the project will be sucessful ( I mean sold out at least 70%), so I keep coming back once every two weeks to see the improvment. It looks like more houses were built. The floor plan looks perfect for young couple who start rasing the family. It looks perfect to me.

But the night before I was about to reserve the home, I came across this webboard complaining about the lousy quality and fiercely high mortgage rate.

Is Pulte at Hartwell Farm really good as they advertise?

Answers

2
Hi Kim, I'm an agent in Bedford and have shown the Pulte condos to several people, many of whom like them very much. I think the best way to determine if the Pulte homes are for you is to visit in person and make that determination for yourself. Any strong Bedford agent can tell you what the town has to offer and let you know what the sales results are and how the Pulte condos fit into the assortment of housing in Bedford. Good luck. If I can help please let me know. Diane@DianeCHughes.com
Hi Kim,

which webboard are you talking about? I just had a meeting with this company and I was able to preview their townhouse on their new development in Reading. The mortgage you can do your own research as you will get different quotes as far as rates (this will also depend on your DTI, credit score etc...). Get your pre-qualification and this will give you an idea of rates, if you need assistance or more information let us know at info@wenrealty.com
Web Reference: http://www.wenrealty.com