Home Buying in Wall>Question Details

Delores Moon…, Home Buyer in 07740

55 pluss communitys

Asked by Delores Mooney, 07740 Thu Mar 11, 2010

Xanadu at wall a 55 pluss community is it a good investment

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Wall

Answers

3
Francesca Patrizio’s answer
If you get one at a rock bottom price and live in it, possibly In my view, this complex has been plagued with negative feedback since it was first built . . . . parking in the basement and lugging things up to the unit, being able to view other people's unit across the complex . .. just repeating what I have heard.

If you are interested in other deals in the area or in Adult community, please do not hesitate to give me a call. I am a SRES (seniors real estate specialist) and frequest many developments from Northern Monmouth County through North Ocean and there are many deals to be had.

Francesca Patrizio, Broker Sales Associate, ePro, SRES
Francesca@PatrizioRE.com
732.606.2931
Web Reference: http://www.PatrizioRE.com
Define investment. Typically these properties can not be sub leased or rented out due to condo association restrictions. Its also highly unlikely that the value of the property is going to increase anytime within the next decade.

For more information on the future value of Real Estate read my 2010 Price Prediction at: http://flipping-real-estate.suite101.com/article.cfm/2010_re…
Dear Ms. Mooney
Dificult call based on it's current reputation. There is such a wide choice of age restricted communities in NJ I would think about an established community, especially with so many defunct communities in which builders are asking the towns they are based in, to recind the restriction status and change it to nonrestricted.
Jeff