Home Buying in Spring Hill>Question Details

mdevin, Other/Just Looking in Spring Hill, FL

9235 patio ct spring hill 34608 has an unrepaired sink hole but its not telling you this on this site why

Asked by mdevin, Spring Hill, FL Sat Jan 26, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3106499700-9235-Patio-Ct-Spri…

Answers

6
mdevin’s answer
i know this is a sinkhole property because i am the x owner of 9235 patio ct spring hill. and citizens insurance paid the claim and the house was not! repaired. i tryed everything with citi mortgage to stay in my home but they would NOT work with me. it was one thing or another with them till i lost my home and the lord knows i tryed all i wanted was a payment that i can aford my payment was 2,700 a mouth so the real crime was made by citi mortgage and that why the sinkhole was not repaird. IO
Did you really purchase that property in May 2006 for $258,500? Why?! What were the terms of your mortgage that you had such a high payment? Were you earning north of $125,000.00/year when you placed such a burden on yourself? I am truly sorry for your loss, but was it really all Citi Mortgage's fault?
Flag Wed Jan 30, 2013
So, is it your hope to extract revenge against Citi Mortgage by railing against the property? Trulia is not necessarily the place where the seller is required to divulge that sort of information. Although it certainly would be nice. In fact, chances are the seller will offer a blank Seller's Disclosure, hiding behind the "seller never occupied the property" line of crud. Thank you for being yet another person who collects insurance proceeds without using the funds for their intended purpose. No wonder my insurance rates are so high!!
Flag Wed Jan 30, 2013
SinkHole! here on the west coast of Florida, means some where on the property or under the home there are anomalies or voids in the ground! when REPAIRED, they either fill the Anomalies with Cementitious Grout or have them Under pinned on top of the existing Lime rock. THE ONLY TRUE WAY TO FIND OUT WHY IT HAS SINKHOLE STATUS, IS TO REQUEST A COPY OF THE REPORT FROM HERNANDO COUNTY BUILDING DEPT. Sink hole activity is Required to be stated in the Sellers Property Disclosure.
True sinkholes, over limestone rock, cannot be "repaired". You can fill them and maybe they will stay filled.... or maybe not.
Have you seen the Seller's Real Property Disclosure Statement? If there are issues with the property, that is where they are required to be disclosed. I can't help but notice you have placed multiple questions targeting this one property. What is your interest/concern with this particular property?
MDevin,

When the property is shown by an Agent that information would be revealed. Many of the websites pull just basic information. A Real Estate Agent has the ability to pull much more information for the client.

If I can help you in a home search please review my profile on Trulia and send me a message or email me directly at THOYT@prutropical.com

I promise no pressure, just help with your questions.

Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty
Trulia doesn't pull everything from county permitting...the best thing to do is call a local realtor such as myself (cell I'd 352-397-5182) to assist you in your search!