Gkmarchand, Renter in Seattle, WA

407 nw 114th street vancouver wa 98685

Asked by Gkmarchand, Seattle, WA Sat Feb 9, 2013

Answers

5
Not sure why my answer didn't post, but let me try again! :-)
Per the mls listing the size of your lot is .39, and the information on the tax information is

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LAND INFORMATION

Lot SqFt: 16993 Lot Dim: 169x101 Acreage: 0.39

If you have a question on the exact size, or the property boundaries then my advice to you is to hire a surveyor who can professionally mark your property corners for you. Our information comes strictly from what we can find on the county tax records, or from the sellers.

I hope this helps you! Please let me know if there is anything else you need. As agents we do want to help!

:-)
Tracie DeMars
I see that you purchased the home in December 2012.. Wouldnt your realtor have provided you this information?

Is there any reason you wouldnt call your realtor? Im glad to help if you need questions answered.. I have ongoing relationships with most of my past realtors.

No homeowner should go without a reputable agent in their corner.

Gloria
Hello there!

This is a gorgeous home! It closed to a new owner for $400,000 (with no closing costs paid by the seller) on 12/27/12. Nice way for someone to bring in the new year, huh? :-)
Not sure what your question is/was on this home, but if you let me know I can certainly try to help you find the answer.
Please let me know what I can do to help....
:-)
Tracie DeMars
Re/Max
360-903-3504
traciedemars@aol.com
Web Reference: http://www.traciedemars.com
Hi.. Im a specialist in Felida or NW Vancouver.

This is a great spot... with access to I-5, and great schools.. how else can I help you.

Feel free to contact me through http://www.BestVancouverSearch.com
GK,
Did you have a question about this property?