Home Buying in Garner>Question Details

Melissa, Home Buyer in Rocky Mount, NC

433 new rand road, raleigh. I am in rocky mount but have been trying to follow this house.

Asked by Melissa, Rocky Mount, NC Sun Sep 30, 2012

does not look like it has been foreclosed yet based on register of deeds, but someone who lives near the property told me that it was listed and sold within days. anyone have more information? thanks!

Answers

6
Peggy Liles’ answer
Sorry, Melissa....That address does not show up. I also looked for it under just Rand Road, since both Rand and New Rand exist. No luck. Something about the information seems to be incorrect. If I can do more for you, please notify me.
my apologies! it is 425 rand road, raleigh. Real Estate ID 0097954
I originally went to the wake county tax site, found my friends home so i could pull up the tax map and locate the house in question.
i am sorry for the confusion!
Flag Mon Oct 1, 2012
i didn't ask the original question. i agree. the address does not show up. i just offered him a place to look for it.
Heather,
That address does not show up on Wake County tax records ? Did you mean 533 Rand rd ?
http://www.wakegov.com/tax/default.htm

click search real estate, and then type in the street number and road name, but don't type "road" or "rd." in the bottom right section. or you can search by owner.

you'll see how to use it.

but i didn't see that address.
I do not see a property with address of 433 New Rand rd. If you looked for it on register of Deeds, how did you look it up ?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 30, 2012
I am not seeing 433 New Rand Rd as a listing in MLS. Can you confirm the address. Thanks! Cassondra Liles, (919)523-5065 / http://www.YourGarnerRealtor.com.
Positive of the address. A friend who lives near the property stopped to speak to a gentlemen who was walking the property. He told my friend that he had just bought it for $60k. I have double checked Reg of Deeds and it does not appear to have been conveyed. (Real Estate Paralegal). The only other option is that it might be under contract, but again it does not appear to have been conveyed out from the couple who appear to have defaulted.

Thanks for checking!
Melissa
Flag Sun Sep 30, 2012