Home Buying in Scottsdale>Question Details

Tim, Home Buyer in Carefree Terrace Con...

36601 n mule train, can you tell me why the asking price on these condos keep going down? your do i just think they are?

Asked by Tim, Carefree Terrace Condominiums, Carefree, AZ Fri Aug 10, 2012

carefree resort

Answers

4
Hello Tim,

Yes the prices at 36601 N. Mule train have been lower than original purchases. There are currently 12 on the market right now for sale from $225,000 to $385,000 depending if it's a bank owned or backing to the airport as well as if it;s a condo, are the lowest prices. The one story town houses are higher in price. There are also several for rent. The last 3 months are sold $205,000 to $275.000. These are all 1970 sq ft and built between 2000 & 2005.
If you are a buyer it's a good time to buy now, but if you own one there, you may want to wait a while if you can for the prices to go up or rent it.
Let me know if you have any questions and if I can help you with anything else.

--
SHAHLA MENTHA, ABR, e-Pro, REALTOR®
Executive Real Estate Consultant
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Direct: 602-741-0755
O Fax: 480-483-4917
mentha.shahla@gmail.com
http://www.azmove1.com
Dear Tim:

Here is my YouTube Video market analysis of the units at Carefree Terrace Condominiums.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfZTyaXSgyc&list=UUsI42ic…

Hope this helps.

Thanks, and have a great weekend!

Terry S. Smith
46 year Arizona Resident
Grew up in Scottsdale Arizona
Rain Dance Realty
(602) 763-1858
Terry@RainDanceRealty.com
Yes, value of these units has been a little soft recently, but that presents a real oppritunity for the Buyer. This complex has always been dominated by snowbirds and investors that used them as vacation rentals. This is still true. These places can represent a good value if you can keep it rented. If you are considering full time residency it may work for you, but be prepared to share amenities with seasonal visitors.

There are several turn key units available. Feel free to contact me with your questions, I live right in the area.
It doesn't look live the asking prices are lower. The sold/closed have ranged recently for the 1970 sf home between $205 - $275K, the pending is $249 and $285K, the active is listed between $225 - $385K (all the 1970 SF).

Hope this helps.

Brenda

Ron & Brenda Cunningham
West USA Realty
602-980-3133
Ron 602-499-0694

*** Recognized in the Phoenix Business Journal as "One of the Top 50 Realtors in the Valley" ***

Search the Official FlexMLS for homes like a Realtor through our website for FREE:
http://www.CunninghamHomesAZ.com