Home Buying in Hemet>Question Details

Ann Hice, Home Buyer in Hemet, CA

1116 johnson, hemet ca. did it sell?

Asked by Ann Hice, Hemet, CA Mon Mar 18, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1065854601-1725-W-Johnston-Av…

Answers

2
I see you've been asking about a few properties only to find that they're already sold. My suggestion is to stop searching on the web all by yourself and get a professional to assist you. This is a very fast paced market because the inventory is low. Most of the good homes go in the first few days and if you're not ready, you miss out.

Your BEST option, if you're serious about purchasing a home is to get with a Realtor who knows the area and can help you through the process. That's the FIRST and foremost step in purchasing a home. Check with friends and family to see if they can refer someone to you or research sites, such as this one to find a good professional Realtor such as one of the few that already answered your question.

Your SECOND step is to get pre-qualified for a loan. AFTER you find a Realtor, he or she will have you meet with the lender that he or she uses regularly. This is important.

Ray Wright
951-354-1303
RayWright@kw.com
You must mean 116 W. Johnston Ave. Yes this one is sold in early March 2013. If you are not working with a Realtor, I would be happy to assist you in locating a home in the San Jacinto/Hemet Valley area. Call me at 951-492-9642 Diane Eleyse Tew at Homestar Real Estate, Inc. lic #01098607
the address # is 1116
Flag Mon Mar 18, 2013