Home Buying in Astoria>Question Details

Irene121, Home Buyer in 11211

3 family w/garage - Wburg, Gpoint, Ridgewood, LIC, Astoria

Asked by Irene121, 11211 Mon Jul 27, 2009

Hi, I'm going to be looking for a realtor to find me a 3 family (w/garage) for about 880k-890k max. There is a time crunch involved so I'm expanding my search to Wburg, Gpoint, Ridgewood, Astoria and LIC. I do have location parameters for each each area. Would I be able to use one realtor to search in all of these areas? Thanks.

Answers

2
Terry Korahais’ answer
Hi Irene, there are (3) 3 family homes listed at the moment in Astoria that offer a garage as well. 1 is detached for $839k, 1 is a semi detached for $875kand the other fully attached for $879k-if interested give me a call ( I can also do a search for you in the other areas of interest) Terry K 718-614-3167 cell or email me therese.korahais@elliman.com
You should be able to. If you would like a recommendation on a top Realtor to assist you, please contact me at Gail@GailGladstone.com and I will be glad to give you their information. I have a two-family in Astoria (personal property) and have good experience with Realtors in that area that I make my referrals to.

By the way, if you are interested in purchasing a 2-family in Astoria with a garage....we can talk about that as well.
Web Reference: http://GailGladstone.com