Home Buying in Ocean City>Question Details

Jim Mcgarvey, Home Buyer in Moorestown, NJ

12 e 6 st condos seem to be all going on sale. 1 purch in Feb back on market. Does anyone know of problems / issues @ this location?

Asked by Jim Mcgarvey, Moorestown, NJ Thu Jun 6, 2013

Answers

3
People sell for all sorts of reasons, loss of job, job relocation, etc. If there was an issue with the entire complex, you would see more than one unit on the market at this time. Glad to see you are paying attention, but I wouldn't be concerned that there is some underlying major problem. Obviously I, nor anyone in their right mind is going make any sort of guarantee that there are no problems, but considering the low turn over rate (3 Sales in the past and1 Active listing) I wouldn't read too much into it other than the current owners personal situation has changed since purchasing the property.

It's a nice unit, let me know if you would like to check it out at your earliest convenience.
Hi Jim,
I'm the listing agent for the only unit currently up for sale. There are no problems at 12 E 6th St. No flood water damage! The roof came off but has been replaced. I just listed unit 20 because my clients want to move to a unit right on the Bay. This is a beautiful one bedroom unit at a great price! If interested, I'd be glad to show it to you.
Lois Jacob
Weichert, the Asbury Group
610-310-8537
ljacob4811@aol.com
http://www.jacobteamrealestate.com
Lois Jacob is that unit at 12 east 6th st. also aloud to be rented
Flag Mon Nov 25, 2013
Lois is that

Lois i was wondering if that condo at 12 E6th st. can also be used as a rental
Flag Tue Sep 3, 2013
12 E. 6th Street is a 55 and over condo complex. That area sometimes has the tendency to flood with heavy rain. I also believe weekly rentals can not take place there, but I'm not certain on that. THis could be a reason why...Please feel free to email me with any other questions. Hope this helps.

-Leo
Thanks for the update on 12 east 6th st. Can you tell me if it sold yet or is it still on the market.Thank you
Flag Sat Dec 14, 2013