Home Buying in Harrisburg>Question Details

Krissy, Home Buyer in

610 credit score, foreclosure in 2010 any possibility of a loan?

Asked by Krissy, Tue Jun 26, 2012

Currently making 60k a year. Credit is up to 610 we had a foreclosure in2010. Moved for a promotion and couldn't afford to pay the mortgage and rent. Anyway to get a loan or do I need to wait a few more years?

Answers

4
Have you considered doing a lease-to-own option on a property? This could afford you the additional time to further improve your credit. If this is something you would like to consider give me a call to see if any of my properties my be something you would be interested in, 717-902-9080.
Call RIchard Mahon with REMN, he is the magic man!
Krissy,

Lenders require that you have 3 years out of foreclosure typically. The credit score would not be an issue. I would have to evaluate your credit to determine if you would qualify. I would be happy to work with you. There are no fees to you. Feel free to contact me at 717-884-8823 and I'll help you get prepared for you home purchase. If convenient, you may also e-mail me at jerryk@mortgageprofessionalsinc.com.

Jerry Kensinger
Crissy, I am Lawrence Bordner with Prudential Homesale in Camp Hill. Please give me a call so I can help point you in the right direction to see if it is possible for you to obtain financing. My telephone number is 717-592-9494. I look forward to helping you get this matter resolved.