Home Buying in Miami Shores>Question Details

The Boyz, Both Buyer and Seller in 94115

.....continuation from prior question.

Asked by The Boyz, 94115 Wed Jun 18, 2008

Even then the listing was still overpriced by nearly 200K. The comps to the price per sq ft: all had pools, in a more prime "Center Shores" neighborhood with garages. Not to mention 12 forclosures where within a .25m radius. Why were we even considering this purchase??? The location for our needs was ideal just steps away from the Village center, the pride of ownership was outstanding inclusive of the wonderful gardens, along with the ability to retain the intergrity while taking it to another level would have been very joyous and what this home deserved. All of this enabled us to justify offering more than the market was dictating comparatively which was under the price paid by the current owner in 2004. The SA called 2 days later that the deal crumbled. All I could say to my Agent was what deal? The less than professional, outright unethacal behavior of the SA removed all that charm and made us retreat not only from the property but from MS.....to be continued....

Answers

2
Laura Graves’ answer
I don't know if it's too late to answer this or not but I am not only a RE Agent but I happen to have worked in Miami Shores for over 8 years. I am really sorry to hear about your problems and hope you are not discouraged from moving into this area. It is REALLY a wonderful area. I happen to live in Biscayne Park, the neighborhood that abuts Miami Shores to the north. If you are still looking for something in the Shores area please call me. I will be happy to even just give you a heads up. No strings attached.

laura graves
realtor-associate
coldwell banker re, llc
786-457-8001
In a "free market" economy, no one can force a buyer to buy, or a seller to sell, unless an enforceable contract has been signed. However, if you feel the Realtor acted unethically, you should speak with that Realtor's BROKER, who is ultimately responsible for an associate's actions. Of course, you could also check with FREC...the Florida Real Estate Commission which is the state agency that licenses and regulates realtors in Florida.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 18, 2008