Home Buying in Lawncrest>Question Details

Rahuelmorales, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

5142 castor ave. is a short sale?

Asked by Rahuelmorales, Philadelphia, PA Fri May 6, 2011

Answers

2
Larry Lichtman’s answer
Hi Rahuel,

This house has not been on the market since May 2011. Back then it was listed as low as $99K and expired without a buyer. It looks like the owner refinanced for $174K back in May 2006. So if this house were for sale today, I think it would definitely still be a short sale situation, depending on condition. Some Comps in the area show as high as $220K so it is very block by block and condition dependent. If you see it advertised for sale somewhere now it must be FOR SALE BY OWNER without any cooperation or assistance from licensed real estate professionals. Hope that helps. If you would like assistance searching for a home, please feel free to call me. There is no charge to you for my services.

Larry Lichtman
REALTOR, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
CEll: (267) 254-7994
lawncrest is now the black hood out of 10 kids 7 are black. they don`t respect your property they still everything you put in front of your house and the parents are worst than the kids they put their trash in front of your house so you can get the ticket.