Home Buying in Texas>Question Details

Rich Wilson, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

'cash flowing' properties in Texas -

Asked by Rich Wilson, Outside U.S. Tue Nov 29, 2011

Hi. Iam looking to acquire a number of 'cash flowing' properties which are PROPERLY managed. Please can you give a me a suggestions / recommendations. Will be visiting Houston before the end of the year. If you have SFH which are not tenanted but in a desireable area and you can refer a sold property manager then happy to review this also. regards and many thanks.

Answers

1
Hi Rich,

I work in the Dallas, Texas area. Depending on what you are looking for as far as return on investment, there are MANY properties in the Dallas area that can be a great investment. I have a couple of property managers in my office that I work with frequently that can professionally manage your investment properties, handle repairs, and collect rents.

If you don't want to do any repairs prior to renting, you can typically find a property that will yield 10-15% CAP rate. If you are willing to do repairs, you can get a much better cap rate but of course that is a higher up front investment.

If you would like to discuss opportunities in the Dallas, Texas area, I would be more than happy to speak with you.

It's more than real estate. It's RAYL-Estate!

Brian Rayl
Keller Williams Elite
972-949-4222
Brian@Rayl-Estate.com
http://BrianRayl.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 29, 2011