Sumire, Home Buyer in Maryland

3-br rental in bethesday jan 1

Asked by Sumire, Maryland Sun Oct 25, 2009

Looking for atleast three-bedroom, two-plus bathroom house within walking distance of a metro station for rent starting Jan 1 in Bethesda for a family with kids going to school on Old Georgetown Road. One year or less lease as we settle in and look to buy. Rent around $2500 or so.

Answers

2
Hi Sumire,

Bethesda is a great place to move to! My real estate office is in Bethesda and own in North Bethesda so I know the area well and would be happy to show you around. The red line Metro has 3 stops in Bethesda area which are Grovesnor, Medical Center and downtown Bethesda so between the 3 you should be good.

if you'd like me to send you an email of some neighborhoods in your price range I would be happy to so you can see in advance what the differences are between the neighborhoods. I'm also attaching Bethesda Magazine's list of best neighborhoods and the runner ups to read if you like.

Lisa Frazier, Realtor
Long and Foster
Bethesda Gateway Office- D.C. Metro Area's #1 Office!
301-922-7888 Cell & Best!
Lisa.Frazier@LNF.com
LisaFrazier.lnfre.com
BethesdaCondos.lnfre.com
Good day Sumire,

Welcome to Maryland! I look forward to assisting you with your home search. You have a few options available for your price range and criteria. Kindly contact me and I will address any of your concerns and questions.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Take Care!

Kind regards,

Rose
301.379.5360
Rose@RosenHomes.com
http://www.RoseNguyen.com