Nadia Bandar…, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

3 bedroom homes near the village of Merrick Park, zip code 33146

Asked by Nadia Bandar-zahr, Miami, FL Thu Jan 2, 2014

Answers

4
Good Morning Ms. Bandar-Zahr,

If you are still in the market searching for a home in Coral Gables, I would welcome the opportunity to assist you in your search. With low inventory and many buyers competing for property your best option is to work with a realtor that can keep you informed on any new listings appearing on the market that meets your search requirements. Additionally, if you will need financing to make your home purchase you will want to ensure that you have that available as it will be needed in order to make an offer on any home that you like. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, 305-772-2521.

Lila Lopez, CRS, CDPE, e-Pro
RE/MAX Advance Realty
homesbylila@yahoo.com
Hi Nadia. They are few options. What is your price range? Some include 521 San Lorenzo Ave for $498,000, 431 Vilabella Ave for $630,000, 237 Viscaya Ave 749,000. Please call with exact boundaries and price range in order to send you promptly current listings. Thanks

Jackie Nurse
305-609-1232
nursejackiehomes@gmail.com
I do have a wonderful home listed for sale in zip code 33134, double sized lot for an unbelievable price. Please feel free to contact me via my profile if you are interested in viewing. Thank you.
I have one at 222 Cadima Ave Coral Gables; 3/3 with a garage and hurricane impact windows call me to show at 786-376-3161.