Home Buying in Madison>Question Details

Takethisbrok…, Home Buyer in Madison, WI

211 and 213 femrite rd properties?

Asked by Takethisbrokenwing, Madison, WI Fri Apr 19, 2013

What is the neighborhood like or addition info would be great? Looking for a home in the Madison area. Moving from Waukesha. Thanks

Answers

9
The Homes on Femrite are true New Urbanism. In the heart of Monona, 10 minutes from downtown Madison and across from Aldo Leopold Nature Center, the location is incredible. The neighborhood is very peaceful with mature trees yet close to everything. It is the best value in urban living in Dane County this year. There is an open house this Sunday from 12-3...take a look at these upscale urban homes.
Previous comments have left out some crucial information. In the hottest real estate market in years, with desirable listings getting multiple over-asking-price offers, nobody has mentioned that the emperor is naked.

On the market since August, 2012 with nearly 10% in price reductions, NOBODY has actually bought one of these houses. They are situated on teeny tiny lots with minimum setbacks, clash with the existing houses and are just off a very busy street, across from a large condo project on a steep hill.

Why would I want to be the first to jump into that pool?

Really strains the credibility of all realtors when the ONLY thing any and all of them say is "It is a great place to live, I am on commission".
Location and neighborhood are very important considerations when buying a home. These are very nice homes and the neighborhoods have a lot to offer. What interested you in these homes and/or neighborhood? What's most important is what is relevant to you. A home may look great in the online photos, but does the neighborhood meet your needs and it is the best choice for your lifestyle? If you're relocating to Madison, my clients have found a neighborhood tour to be very helpful to making their move a positive experience. It takes a couple of hours and will get you up to speed quickly on the options available that fit your needs. I would find an agent who knows the area well and do this. I was born and raised here. Four generations of my family have lived here. So, I know the area very well and can work with you to assess your needs and provide you with a short list of the best options. There's no obligation and it's a good chance to get acquainted.
I've been in both these units and they are very nice. The one on the corner has a bit more natural light and privacy. Walking distance to parks, nature, coffee shops and Monona Drive. Let me know if you'd like a viewing

Ruth Schultz, ABR
First Weber Group
608-278-4184
schultzr@firstweber.com
Since every buyer is looking for different things in a neighborhood, there are some great websites to check out an area. City of Monona- (http://www.mymonona.com/). For the greater area: City of Madison- (wwwcityofmadison.com), Schools- (http://dpi.wi.gov/).

I think Monona is a very nice community. Of course, the best way to check it out is visit the area to see for yourself if its an area you would like to live.

If you need any assistance please give us a call or email. We would be happy to assist in your home search. you can check out our website at ww.SellingMadisonHomes.com

Donna & Dan
Please email or call me. I would be happy to give you information and websites regarding the Madison and surrounding areas.

Madison School District website: http://www.madison.k12.wi.us/

Zillow.com will give statistics regarding crime in a particular area.

I would love to work with you in finding a home in Madison, my website is
http://WWW.JUDYANDCOMPANY.COM

I hope to talk to you soon,
Judy Braund, Keller Williams,
608-235-0431 judybraund@kw.com
I am a realtor with Keller Williams.
Nice area. close to Monona Drive and just up the road from a nature preserve. My parents live just up the road on Shato. Monona is very popular. High end finishes. If you want to see in person call me 213-5971.
I am happy to share useful info about this New Urbanism project. Please call / text / or email me.

Paul Anderson
Madison Buyer Agency
(608) 213.1352