Home Buying in Bastrop>Question Details

Eric D, Other/Just Looking in 78745

10 acres plus in surrounding austin area

Asked by Eric D, 78745 Mon Nov 12, 2012

I am looking for land/lot with preferably 10 acres, close to river, or with pond,little to no restrictions, and good soil. THanks

Answers

2
Eric, there is a lot to consider when seeking to purchase raw land so make sure you do your homework or hire competent legal counsel or a savvy agent. Exemptions, zoning, mineral rights, endangered species, utilities, water, restriction etc. can pose a significant problems for a land owner depending on what the proposed use of the land will be.
If you are not currently working with a realtor, please give me a call. I am an agent with Keller Williams and work the Bastrop County/Travis County area. I would be happy to assist you in what you are looking for. I can be reached at 512/587-4683 or you may e-mail me at beckymcginnis@kw.com. I look forward to hearing from you.