Home Buying in Avondale>Question Details

Timothy Brady, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

4131 W Belmont and 3963 W Belmont. This is my first foray into real estate. Is anyone interested in assisting me?

Asked by Timothy Brady, Chicago, IL Thu Jun 21, 2012

Answers

9
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
1st Foray?
Educate yourself - get preapproved from a lender
Work with a Good Realtor.

If you need any assistance, feel free to contact me.
As you can see there are many local agents, buyers agents to work with you in finding you the right property for YOU, the services of a buyers agent generally are free to you, but your Loyalty to one
Realtor is necessary for that Realtor to put all his and her efforts and time into guiding you with expertise and experience through the entire process.

Pick one there are many here offering their services to you.
Most sincerely yours,

Edith Karoline Jasser YourRealtor4Life! Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, covering most if not all of the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes of the North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs as well.
with @Properties, with several offices in the city of Chicago, offices in Evanston, Winnetka, Highland Park and lake Forest, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Il. 60093

EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com or EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com (preferred)
or contact me via my website at http://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere, you can find out
about YourRealtor4Life! and her services, expertise & more

Have a most wonderful Day!
At that price point you need to be careful and pay attention the the quality, or lack there if, of the condo building, in addition to any potential issues with the units. The onbe unit needs work so I assume you are paying cash. Remember that you usually get waht you pay for. Let me know if you might like some help.
Hi - I would happy to show you what is available in those buildings and other properties in the area that might fit your criteria. Please feel free to call me at 847-845-4555 or email me at spinal@jamesonsir.com. Have you talked to a lender to get pre-approved? If you need some good lenders I can refer you to a few.

Thanks!
Suzy Pinal
Jameson Sotheby's International Realty
847-845-4555 (cell)
312-612-1136 (fax)
spinal@jamesonsir.com
Get a good agent to help you out. Its free to you and this way you have someone to walk you through the buying process.
4131 Belmont has 404 available for $80,000 and 411 available for $84,900. 3963 Belmont has 415 available for $79,000 and 306 available at $85,900. When do you want to see them? At least one unit requires 24 hour notice.. Call me at 847-212-5336 when you are ready.
Joe Hedrick
Hey Tim,

I actually have a 2BD listing in 4131 W. Belmont so I've got a ton of insight into the building. Because 3963 W. Belmont is 4131 W. Belmont's direct comparables I had to gain a bunch of insight into 3963 W. Belmont also! Let me know if you'd like me to send you available listings or even show you some of the listings in these two buildings and I would also be happy to help you venture out into the rest of the neighborhood!

Jeff Stewart
REALTOR®, @properties
3101 N. Greenview Avenue, Chicago, IL 60657
309-269-3499 CELL | 773-305-0480 FAX
jeffstewart@atproperties.com
Hi Tim,

You are looking in my neck of the woods! I know Avondale and Logan Square like the back of my hand. Let's talk! I can be reached at molly.marino@bairdwarner.com or 312-282-6422!

Molly M.