Willie, Home Buyer in 27610

1021 Ujamaa Dr, Raleigh NC how are the area and shopping area around? is it safe to live there? will it still be available in 2016?

Asked by Willie, 27610 Fri Nov 1, 2013

Answers

2
Doubtful that particular home will be available at that time however there will be many great homes when you are ready. If you would like to be updated via email as listings that meet your needs enter the market please email over your wish list criteria shelly@shellyhashomes.com and I will be happy to keep you informed.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 4, 2013
Willie,

The likelihood that this home will still be available in 2016 is highly unlikely as the Triangle's real estate market is pretty healthy. However, I am sure we can find you something suitable when you are ready to buy. Contact me at Mark@PremiereTriangleHomes.com and I would be happy to go over some things that will assure you are in the best position to get the greatest deal come 2016 when you are ready to buy.

/Mark
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 1, 2013
thank you for great answer when 2016 comes i will contact you!
Flag Fri Nov 1, 2013