Home Buying in Myrtle Beach>Question Details

Carljr50, Home Buyer in Surfside Beach, SC

1202 Tiffany Lane #2-H I'm very interested in this developement. Is thier a second floor, i'm trying to see the floor plan?

Asked by Carljr50, Surfside Beach, SC Sun Jan 6, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3100895042-1202-Tiffany-Ln-2-…

Answers

6
There are second floor units in all 3 Sterling Villages. They are 2 bedrooms with the second bedroom being a loft. The first floor is the kitchen, living room and master bedroom and balcony. The are no floor plans available but certainly you can look at a couple units is person. They are all the same except reversed giving which side of the building. If you are interested in seeing a few, contact me to schedule some viewings.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 6, 2013
There is no weekly rentals or onsite property management. This is more of a long term rental area if not using it for yourself. If you are interested in more an investment type property for rental income opportunity, I would look at other parts of the beach depending on your price range, area, etc. The first floor units here are the same size just a different layout more open plan.
Flag Sun Jan 6, 2013
Anthony, Thanks.. Since some units have a loft does that make the 1st floor layout larger? Are these units available for weekly rentals? Is there onsite property management? Thanks Carl Thompson
Flag Sun Jan 6, 2013
Located right off of 13th ave south Sterling Village is tucked away and surrounded by trees. The 2 story building feature several different floor plans. Many of the 2 bedroom condos feature and loft as the 2nd bedroom.

The master bedroom features a very large closet and a balcony.

I could also suggest http://www.jprealestateexperts.com/ for an up to date status on available properties. Its is a great tool for finding exactly what you are looking for.

Just let us know if we can assist you in any way.

Jerry Pinkas
Jerry Pinkas Real Estate Experts
854 Jason Blvd - Unit G
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
843-839-9870
http://www.HomeGuideMyrtleBeach.com
Carl,

Sterling Village is a nice choice. You are obviously already familiar with the Village.

Anthony Schibilia and Don Clark nailed it with their descriptions of the units.

Continue your search on line but start looking for an Agent to work with soon. Next to location and financing, who you choose to do business with should be your next priority.

If you're not ready to commit to an Agent just yet, can I suggest http://www.MySeasideHome.com for an up to date status on available properties? As you develop that one on one relationship with an Agent he or she will be able to provide you with that greater details about specific properties.

Happy Shopping!
Gary Cherkas
Coastal Real Estate Pros
843-457-4086
1202 Tiffany Lane, #2-H is under CASH contract. There are 5 other units for sale in this development. The best I can see, there might be one unit on first floor, one-level. The rest are on the second floor with staircase to loft bedroom(s). HOA/condo fees appear to be in low $300 range per month. Contact me if I may be of further assistance: Lee@LeeByTheSea.com.
I rented in Sterling Village twice between buying and selling houses and was there while they were building Phase III that you asked about. The ground floor(E-H) are a little larger and have 1.5 baths but the upstairs units(A-D) have a larger bedroom and a much larger closet in it for storage. Contact me for additional info. 843.457.7339
That unit is currently under contract and is a one floor unit.