Home Buying in Reno>Question Details

Reinv, Real Estate Pro in Citrus Heights, CA

200 Talus way .. Do you have a motivated seller ?

Asked by Reinv, Citrus Heights, CA Thu Jan 3, 2013

We can do a all cash purchase at 200 talus way apartment complex.

Main goal is rental income.

Do you have a motivated seller ?

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Reno

Answers

3
He, who hesitates, pays more.

My wife, through a trust, owns one of the units. She paid $79,900 for a 4 bedroom model two years ago. Last one sold a couple of weeks ago for $124,800.

Most of the litigation has been completed. The association is now entering a remediation period to repair the more necessary items. In addition, there will be a cash distribution to all the current owners. The Association is suggesting that all the units be empty this summer to facilitate the repairs. In addition to pool will be closed.

Any sale at a price your investor is willing to pay would most likely be a short sale although unit 202 (3/3) is an REO that should be coming to market soon.

Questions? Drop me a line @ Jim @RenoNV-Homes.com
Yeah, so motivated they put it in escrow months ago. In this brutal seller's Reno homes market, it is a challenge to find a "motivated seller" with these skyrocketing prices/flash bubble.

You need to use a site like mine (link) enclosed that will tell you if it is active, active pending or active pending short sale, sold etc. Most sites on the net do not tell you that.

This particular complex is Kiddie Condo alley and rich Californians as well as local speculator's not only buy these for their offspring to attend college/Token Nevada address but they also speculate on rentals/flip in there. Rents in Reno are dropping and HOA's tend to be a cesspool of lawsuits, bickering and discontent so Caveat Emptor.

I'm not going to sugarcoat it, you want to know what is really going on between the lines, feel free to contact me or read my blog/you tube channel. Here is my latest panel meeting discussing the market on my 1.3 million viewed you tube channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t11gIkTQDl4&feature=share…
You'll probably want to wait until the current litigation for the complex is hammered out.