dagchef, Home Buyer in 94558

240 Stonecrest Dr. Napa, CA..94558 for sale???

Asked by dagchef, 94558 Tue Dec 3, 2013

Answers

9
dagchef’s answer
IVE FINALLY SEEN THIS GEM IN A GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD.....THEE OWNERS ARE SO NICE , AND GREAT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH.......STONECREST DRIVE IS A LOVELY STREET OFF SILVERADO TRAIL 5 MINUTES FROM DOWNTOWN NAPA.......A REAL TREASURE, WITH LOTS OF POTENTIAL...CALL AND MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE THIS LOVELY ....THANKYOU JIM BEAM
Previewed Stonecrest this morning. It is wonderful. A great house in a great location. Are you ready to see it for yourself. I can meet you there
This house is now on the market and easy to show. it is vacant. Let me know when you are available, and I will meet you at the house.
Just determined that the house in going on the market today. I can get you in to see it as soon as the lockbox is installed. Perhaps later today. Stonecrest is a great neighborhood. Listed for $430,000.
Thanks for the inquiry on Stonecrest. It looks like some activity took place in September of this year regarding a transfer of ownership from relative to relative. All I know it that the property was granted to current owner but have no other information. It is not currently listed for sale. If you are truly interested, I would be happy to contact current owner who does not occupy the property to determine what their intent might be in relation to putting it on the market. Let me know If you want me to continue this project for you.
Al Sovey Realtor, Napa Ca
For information/arranging showings on Napa properties I would be glad to help, with absolutely no obligation. I am a resident of Napa and have been for many years and am very familiar with current market and property locations.
allen.sovey@sothebysrealty.com Thank You
Yes. Tell your real estate agent to schedule a showing for you.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer
http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com

408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com
The home is going on the market today! It is a a charming 2 bedroom with a small detached bonus room. The offering price is $430,000. If you would like to arrange to see it please let me know and I will set it up.
visit my web site at http://www.napawunder.com to review my qualifications and experience.
Thanks!
No, not for sale at this time.