Fungirl, Home Buyer in Washington, DC

6301 Skillman Street District heights md

Asked by Fungirl, Washington, DC Mon Jan 10, 2011

Does anyone know if this home needs a lot of interior work done on the inside.

Answers

6
If you need assistance with a rehab loan I offer all three renvoation programs: FHA 203k, HomePath, and HomeStyle.
Call me if you need further asssistance

Charles Lancaster
Exit Right Realty
240 554-4093
charles@exitrightrealty.com
Hello Fungirl, this property is currently under contract. In addition, it does have ten pictures attached to it. However, based on the pictures it didn't show much work needed. It is schedule to go to closing on Jan. 28, 2011.

Let me know if you have anyother property you maybe interested in.

Bridgette
I just checked the listing and it is under contract, scheduled to close on Jan 28. As far as condition , while the photos or property description do not reveal much, the homes listing price tells me that it most likely needs a fair amount of fixing up. If you are looking to make a home purchase an need my assistance please contact me to discuss your plans.
Nice to see you again fungirl, Don't you hate when the agents don't include interior photos? The only way to know is to go out there. I'm surprised with all of these Trulia real estate pros answering your questions you haven't picked YOUR agent. Best of luck!
Do you have a buyers agent who can schedule a property tour for you? Therefore you can access the property yourself DUE TO FACT what appears to a lot of work for one person MAY NOT BE THE SAME for another

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com