Home Buying in Falls Church>Question Details

Sarapon, Home Seller in Arlington, VA

5501 Seminary Rd APT 2106S is this property is still on sale? Falls Church, VA 22041

Asked by Sarapon, Arlington, VA Tue Jul 26, 2011

I am interested in buying the price listed was $1450. Is it true?

Answers

5
Sarapon,

Yes, it is for sale at $1,450 and I have heard rumors it might be offered at 25% off discount next month :-) :-) :-)

Seriously, homes offered for sale in Falls Church, Virginia, start at $200K and go up to $2 million and more. Let me know if you have additional real estate related questions or need assistance with finding a rental or for sale property.

Vivianne Rutkowski
KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 26, 2011
That unit sold last month for $177K. This is a rental price. If you are interested in purchasing, I am happy to assist you, and provide you with a list of homes there or that otherwise meet your criteria. You are not going to find a sales price for $1450 for a livable home - anywhere that I know of.
Hi

Currently listed as active in our MLS system is unit #1607S which is a 2BR/2BA unit and in 5505 is #2506 a 2BR/1BA unit listed for $1650.

I hope this helps!

Melissa
Sarapon,

This is certainly a rental price. Use the Link below to see what is currently available in Skyline Sq. Please let me know if there are any questions I could answer for you or if you would like to see any of the properties.

Chris Fraser Realtor
Serving VA-DC-MD
2101 Arlington Blvd Ste100
Arlington, Virginia 22201
703-568-2123 c
703-224-6000 o
chrisfraser@comcast.net

Click the following URL to see the listings:
http://mrislistings.mris.com/Matrix/Public/Portal.aspx?ID=42…
That is likely what it is renting for. If you need an agent in the area let me know. I live in Falls Church and I would be more than happy to refer you to an agent. Thank you.