Home Buying in Lakeland>Question Details

rosemalcotta…, Other/Just Looking in Lakeland, FL

4554 Schooner Ave. Would you please explaine the $403. fees and taxes for me. Are the taxes paid once a year? What about fees? Thank you.

Asked by rosemalcottage27@yahoo.ca, Lakeland, FL Sat Mar 23, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3110193805-4554-Schooner-Ave-…

Answers

1
The fees generally pertain to HOA fees or Home Owners Association fees that goes towards the upkeep of your community or subdivision. Now you need to find out if the fees are due monthly, quarterly, annually or what. Taxes are paid in November if they are not added in with your mortgage. You may have heard of PITI which is principal, interest, taxes and insurance. That can be paid in your mortgage or you can pay all but your taxes and pay it all in November. I think they give you an extension until April of the following year and after that they start adding on interest to your balance.

Hope this helps.

LaVerne Williams