Home Buying in Apple Valley>Question Details

Zhu Bingbing, Home Buyer in Outside U.S.

21621 Sandia Rd #101 Apple Valley, CA 92308,This house should pay much money in taxes every year. And ,34000 yuan, is the final price ?

Asked by Zhu Bingbing, Outside U.S. Sat May 4, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3090507358-21621-Sandia-Rd-10…

Answers

3
Based on a purchase price of $34,000 USD, the property tax is about $400/year. The price you pay depends on negotiations between the Seller and Buyer. Your agent should be able to help you and answer any questions you may have.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013
Hello
$34,000 is the asking price you can ask them what you feel is fair or what you think would be a good price. The fees will vary depending on what you are asking for and what the sellers will pay for. If you new an agent feel free to call me at 760-662-0728 or email me at cherisse@firstlinkinc.us. :)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013
Zhu BingBing,

34,000 US Dollars is the asking price. You might offer more or less. There will also be other fees for the transaction including, but not limited to, escrow, document recording fees, that often add up to around 2% of the purchase price.

Property taxes in California are approximately 1% of the purchase price, yearly, and go up about 1% per year.

I think you mean that you believe the house would rent out, for a lot of money. This house is a manufactured house in a manufactured housing community, and there may be regulations against using the house as a rental.

You should obtain a buyer's agent and have them look further into these matters for you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013