Paulvgf, Home Buyer in San Jose, CA

240,900 156 San Pedro Circle, San Jose CA 95110 any one know if this place is still for sale

Asked by Paulvgf, San Jose, CA Tue Aug 16, 2011

Answers

8

Unfortunately, that listing is pending - non show. However, I live near Naglee Park and know it well. Please call me to preview upcoming listings. I would be happy to assist you. (408)410-7816

Regards, Roxanne

Regards, Roxanne
Sale is pending

Michael Pham, Broker Associate
Coldwell Banker Platinum Group
1630 E. Capitol Expressway San Jose 95121
408-499-6177
mpham@cbplatinum.com
Cute little house although it is under contract with a buyer pending a sale. However, there is another cute little house actively for sale in that same neighborhood. If you would like me to email you the listing, please email me through my Trulia profile. Kind regards.
Paul:

It look like this property was an REO (Bank Owned). It is currently "pending" which means they have an offer. It is due to close escrow on 9/9/11. If you are looking for something matching the criteria from this home, in the same area, there are currently 17 properties available. If you would like more information on what is available please feel free to contact me.

Stacy Seymour, Realtor
Coldwewll Banker
http://www.stacyseymour.com
stacy.seymour@cbnorcal.com
Web Reference: http://www.stacyseymour.com
This home has a pending offer. They anticipate a September escrow date. If you would like to see homes that are currently available, especially homes that don't have open houses, please let me know. I'd be happy to work with you including coordinating your financing.

David Sciplin
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
408-647-6326
DRE# 01477066
This was a bank owned property. The status is sale pending-no more showings. This usually means that the buyer has removed all contingencies and the sale will most likely go through.
It is sale pending. So there is an offer and It looks as if contingencies are removed