Home Buying in Grove>Question Details

Pat Parker, Real Estate Pro in Kerrville, TX

26801 S. Hwy 10 Grove OK hse sale 99,000. I have questions please inform me. ANY updates? Freestanding shower? What is up w/pool? Contact me..

Asked by Pat Parker, Kerrville, TX Tue Nov 1, 2011

I have asked far to many questions to never have had any response. We are serious buyers been pre-approved everything will be complete this week. We need answers to make informative decisions. Must have an inground pool due to health..T email~debbiesherman2010@yahoo.com There is another home close to this one with a pool and had a in-ground storm shelter. If only a question or two at a time answer my first three in the question area at this time. Thanks.

Answers

2
Pat,

I have just become a true fan of Trulia. If you are still looking for a home in Grove, please let me know. I would be happy to assist you in the search for a home that fits your needs. I will be sending you an e-mail seperate from this. Take a look and give me a call.
There is not anything listed at the moment that matches that address. There was in '03, surely you haven't been trying to find out since then?? Where did you see the ad..........Trulia?