Home Buying in Newark>Question Details

Vi, Both Buyer and Seller in Upper Darby, PA

204 Rachel Ct, Newark DE

Asked by Vi, Upper Darby, PA Mon Sep 27, 2010

My relative saw a bank note on this property but i can't find the listing online. Anyone have any information on this house?

Answers

4
This home is currently listed for sale. It was just reduced to $252,500 and has been on the market for 175 days. If you are still interested in this home, please give me a call.
The home is not currently listed for sale, but public record does offer a little more information about the property. If you are interested in this property give me a call at 302-312-6093.
The home at 202 Rachel Ct in Newark is up for sale. 204 is not in the MLS and may be an REO. I will need contact with you to assist you. You will need a pre approval and the necessary funds for closing and down payment.
According to the Multiple Listing Service, 204 Rachel Court is not listed for sale with any broker/realtor. There are currently two homes listed for sale in Westover Woods.
Here is a link that will show you all homes listed for sale in the MLS and the link will update automatically as homes are listed each day or prices are changed: http://www.lucateam.com/Westover-Woods-Homes-For-Sale-Newark…
If you have further questions, please call us at 302-999-6966 and we'd be glad to help.
John & Mary