Dan Sunflower, Home Buyer in Del Mar, CA

18010 Punta Del Norte, Rancho Santa Fe CA 92067 why so cheap

Asked by Dan Sunflower, Del Mar, CA Sat Jul 24, 2010

Answers

11
$15,995.00 per month is not cheep rent. What are you looking for? My # 858 997 3859 Cell or text.
I've got 15 years in Rancho Santa Fe. I can help you get into what you are looking for.

Don Clark
Hi Joe,

Message me you contact information. I would be happy to discuss this property with you.
You can view available listings on my website http://www.LauraSanDiego.com

Make it a great day!

Laura Kelley
LaurSanDiego.com
619.985.3362
can anyone tell me if 14732 Rodeo ct can e leased and for what monthly fee. Also any photos both
inside and out of guest house
When we added a barn to our home in the covenant, we were able to get 2 horses on 2.7 acres no problem and our site was on a hill side.
Good Morning.

Currently, 18010 Punta Del Norte, Rancho Santa Fe CA 92067 is back on the market for sale @$7,499,000 or Lease $19,500.

Shown by appointment only. Questions: 619.985.3362.

Make it a great day!

Laura Kelley
619.985.3362
LauraSanDiego.com
Hi Dan,
That property is a lease as previously stated. It has a long history with expired and cancelled listing information. Often sellers of high-end properties will attempt to find a renter while the house is also listed for sale. Usually these properties have a long sales times and owners who are not living in the house like the idea of receiving rent.
Your question points to the fact that you don't get the full story from listing information on the internet. When you need the rest of the story, contact a Realtor who can research the property, and give you important information that will help you know the true value.
Janet McCarthy
Connect Realty
jmccarthyhomes@gmail.com
858-243-5719
Hi Dan,

When you click down in the Trulia listing info, there is a section that says "Property Type". This will say "For Sale" or "For Lease" which will explain a lot of what appears to be irregular pricing.

We hope this helps,

Mark and Kari Shea
Real Estate Experts Serving San Diego County
Specialists in Investment Properties, Foreclosures, Short Sales,
Development Opportunities & Traditional Real Estate
Dan, thats the problem with some of the data on the internet it is sometimes unclear and misleading. It is advisable to develop a reletionship with a realtor that has the experiance and ability do do the ground work for you, verify information, contact listing brokers, research public records, provide sales comps from MLS data, because newspapers and dataquick do not tell the whole story.

I am the Realtor that can do the job for you. I live local in Rancho Santa Fe, my office is in Del Mar and I am comitted to helping you with all the details you need to make a wise decision about your real estate purchase or in selling and marketing your property.

I have a wonderful MLS search IDX on my web site and I welcome you to use it whenever you want to see the local listed MLS homes and properties.

Best Regards

Don Clark / Realtor
Associate Broker
Masterpiece Realty Associates
Del Mar, Ca. 92014
Web Reference: http://www.ClarkEstates.com
Hi Dan,
As the other 2 agents mentioned this house that you are interested it is only for lease but there is another listing on the same street for $3,195,000.
If you are interested in that area and would like to see more listings I will be more than happy to email you some listings.
Best wishes,
Raana Jamshide
Century 21 Award
Raana@HomesatSanDiego.com
Hello Dan,

18010 Punta Del Norte is an active lease for $25,000/ a month, it's not the sale price. It was listed prior for $7,600,00.
If you have any more questions or I can be of any help fel free to call me or email!!

Bree Estape
Prudential Ca
Rancho Santa Fe
bree@prusd.com
Web Reference: http://www.breeestape.com
Hi Dan,

The property at 18010 Punta Del Norte is currently listed as an Active lease opportyunity at $25,000/month. The property was recently listed for sale at $7,600,000.

Perhaps you saw the home on the web and it wasn't explained that the $25,000 is the monthly lease amount.

If you have any additional questions on this property or homes in Rancho Santa Fe, please contact me anytime.

Danielle Short
Coldwell Banker
Rancho Santa Fe

Direct 619-708-1500