Margaret Fur…, Real Estate Pro in New York, NY

575 Park Ave, show listings

Asked by Margaret Furniss, New York, NY Mon Sep 30, 2013

Answers

6
What is the question Margie?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013
Please contact me for assistance. My name is Dennis and I can be reached at 212-714-1027 ext 16. Thank you and good luck.
Margie, your profile says you're a Broker with Stribling. Please flesh out your question as it is ambiguous at best. It would seem eveyone on this thread thinks you're either a seller or a buyer. Some clarity would be nice.
Hi Margie,

I know your building very well as well. This is a great time to sell, as there is little inventory on the market and pricing is extremely competitive. I specialize on the Upper East Side and lived in the area for over 20 years, with the contacts to help you. I am an agent working for Douglas Elliman, and would be happy to help you or give you any advice you need on the property or real estate concerns.

If you have any further questions please contact me at 646 596 6301 or blake.merdinger@elliman.com

Blake
Hello Margie,

I know your building very well. Its truly a beautiful residency. There are currently fifteen (15) apartments listed for sale in this building. I specialize and live in the area. If you are looking to work with a Real Estate Sales Professional I would appreciate the opportunity of working with you.

I can be reached via e-mail at jbravo@bondnewyork.com or telephone office 646-666-2225 or cell 305-484-4972.

I look forward to answering any questions you might have about your property.
Hi Margie, what is the exact question? Are you looking to sell this apartment? Please feel free to contact me with any question. Richard Nymark 212-517-9101