Home Buying in Picayune>Question Details

DrgrnnyJ, Home Buyer in Picayune, MS

13 Old Mill Rd Picayune MS YET up for sale? Want to buy for one of my sons! Linda Fleming

Asked by DrgrnnyJ, Picayune, MS Wed Aug 14, 2013

Answers

14
This Michael fleming said he was the owner and he did call me back again. But I am getting spooked by him. He says it is empty and to stop by. Think I will check with the neighbor again by him.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 17, 2013
Divorce going on.
Flag Thu Sep 26, 2013
Michael, Call me at 601-273-7951 I have information for you!

Thanks!
Mary Fleming
Mississippi Land and Home Sales
Flag Thu Sep 19, 2013
No Ma'am. It's still not for sale, nothing on that street is for sale at the moment. I will keep looking for you. Have a great day.

Donna Molina
The Real Estate Company, LLC
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 15, 2013
I see that the State of Mississippi has filed a claim on it. Can somewhere verify this for 13 Old Mill Rd., Picayune Ms?????? Thanks.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Earlier today
Is 13 Old Mill Rd, Picayune Ms empty to view the property?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Earlier today
O.K. Saw the Tax Lien Notice on this property! Is there a for sale sign up yet and is it empty?? Thanks! 13 Old Mill Rd Picayune MS 39466
It now has a tax lien put on the property by the IRS for $40K. Think Mr. Fleming is working at the Tattoo place with his half brother. I am going to try to get over there by the weekend and see if a "For Sale" sign is put up yet on the place. Does anyone else know if the sign is up yet? Is it listed with a realtor yet?
L.S.
O.K., here's what I have found out on this property.

The IRS has filed a tax lien against this property for $35K and if the people aren't already out, they will be out very shortly. This is VERY reliable information from the lien people. They want their money and won't wait further.

I'm told that the property will be sold for taxes due and it should be a good buy for anyone. I'm going to keep driving by until I see the "sticker" go up on the door and call the number. Can only hope they don't trash it too badly!!
Will do. I'm going to keep an eye on it.
Flag Fri Oct 25, 2013
Please keep me posted. I'm interested to see how it goes. If there's anything I can do to help please let me know.

Donna Molina
Flag Thu Oct 24, 2013
There is a lovely house just down the road from you and your sons would love. The house has an acre fenced yard, open floor plan, neat, clean home with all the modern amenities.

Donna Molina
The Real Estate Company, LLC
601-590-1246
No Ma'am... it still is not for sale. I will keep you posted when it does come available. Can I help you find something else in the area?

Sincerely
Donna Molina
The Real Estate Company, LLC
601-590-1246
We have been told there might be drugs hidden on this property so people please be careful! drug family!
Stopped by after speaking with owner Michael fleming but he stood me up for my appointment to look inside.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 15, 2013
Is the trailer on this property in good shape on the inside? The yard needs work but that can be done. It looks empty, is it? I want to call someone to look on the inside. Linda Fleming
Linda, The property has not been assigned to a Realtor yet.
No Ma'am not yet. I will keep checking for you. Please keep in touch. I look forward to working with you.

Donna Molina
I found out this morning that the owner Michael fleming will do a Section 8 on this property from a neighbor on the same street. can someone tell me if this is true? I have a number of 985-285-9461 but no one is answering. is there another number that I can call?
Flag Tue Aug 27, 2013
Is this place empty?
Flag Fri Aug 23, 2013
Thank u. I will watch for the sale of it.
Flag Sun Aug 18, 2013