Home Buying in Long Branch>Question Details

jerseygirl, Home Buyer in Jersey City, NJ

422 Ocean Blvd. Long Branch Interested in this building, but units cheaper than most in the area. Rumor of construction soon blocking the view. True?

Asked by jerseygirl, Jersey City, NJ Wed Jul 6, 2011

Very interested in a unit in this building, but the apartments here (several for sale) seem to be going cheaper than most with water-views in the area. Heard a rumor of construction behind Seven Presidents (where ice cream shop is) soon blocking the view. Is this true?

Answers

2
Jerseygirl,

In my experience rumors will come true an other wil fall by the wayside, wheeine u kick yourself in the butt for not investing Until and unless the construction begins, u just never know . . . and this is a risk u must be willing to take. On another note, you can always check with the township to determine how far the plans have progressed.

Francesca Patrizo, Broker Sales Associate, ePro, SRES
francesca@PatrizioRE.com
732.606.2931
Web Reference: http://www.PatrizioRE.com
JG - No. Originally a builder had plans on townhomes with max 35 ft height. However those plans were scrapped. Then Strollo's Ice moved their location from Seaview Ave to current location, which is directly across 422 Ocean Ave. So there will be no further building, blocking any views. Regardless, there are good views from 3rd floor through 6th floor in this building. My office is right there too, so if you want further information I can send it to you or speak with you further. We have listings there currently. Hope to hear from you! Thanks - John cell: 908-601-4567