Miamidolphim…, Home Buyer in Atlanta, GA

1120 Moccasin trail, loganville GA, 30052. is it on the market? im seeing it being list for sale, but its showing sold

Asked by Miamidolphimsmiami, Atlanta, GA Sun Oct 10, 2010

Answers

4
As Priscilla correctly stated, it sold earlier this year. There are many properties available in that area, and in surrounding areas such as Dacula, Snellville, Lawrenceville - some that are available with as little as 3% down! I work in Gwinnett, North Fulton and Forsyth Counties and would love to send you properties based on your criteria. Please contact me if I can provide additional information. Good luck on your home search!

Nancy Huffman
Solid Source Realty GA LLC
770-475-1130 x8345
770-401-5500
atlantadreamhomefinders@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 10, 2010
Hello Miamidolphimsmiami,

That home was sold and closed on 03/22/2010. If I can help you with anything else, click on my name and send me a message. I hope this info helps!!
Keep in mind that any local agent(s) can help you with the information; contact any realty office(s) and inquire, or contact any local Trulia contributor(s) directly and ask--under the find a pro tab.
Until it closes it will still apeear in websites. call the listing agnet and they can tell you when the contract was signed and if there are any contingencies. good luck!