Home Buying in Levittown>Question Details

D F, Home Buyer in Levittown, PA

29 Main Street, Levittown PA 19054 wrong address ? Can't see it on google street view

Asked by D F, Levittown, PA Fri Apr 20, 2012

Answers

4
Brian Luce’s answer

I grew up in Levittown. With that zip code, it may actually be in Fallsington, PA which is "right on the border".

To my knowledge there is no Main street in Levittown. If there were, It would be in the Magnolia Hill or Millcreek section or perhaps along a major road such as Haines Road, Route 13 etc, but the zip is different. Try Fallsington or let me know and I'll do some digging for you.

Brian Luce ABR, SRS
Weidel Realtors - Doylestown
215-348-5600 x 163
http://activerain.com/brianluce
Do you have the listing you originally found this address in? Maybe that will help us figure out where the confusion is. I'd be happy to play detective if you want to email me the info! Kimberly.rock@comcast.net
there is no Main St. in Levittown.
Chuck Bernard Assoc Broker PA&NJ
Keller Williams
2157576100 169
2672421369
I looked up public records and there is no 29 Main St. in Levittown. There are 3, 29 Main St`s and they are all in Upper Bucks County. If you have any more questions please call me at 267-968-8320

Thanks, John Krapf
Real Living Ramagli Real Estate